Sunday, November 09, 2008

7,464

No, I have NOT posted that many times, although some of you may think so. :) I found out this morning that God made 7,464 promises in the Bible. To us. For us. 7,464!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to digest that. And I am wondering why I go "looking for trouble," why I give in to negativity, discouragement, pessimism, the "cup half empty" mentality that I fall into so easily. I want to be a PROMISE CLAIMER! I hope and pray that this is a nugget that stays with me and sticks in my heart forever ... one I definitely don't want to lose "between the altar and the door."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guarantee that that fact is going to stick! You will not forget that wonderful truth. Thanks for last night. We had a wonderful time with you. We just marvel what God is doing in the lives of our children! III John 1:4
Love you,
Mom