Sunday, November 30, 2008

I STAND CORRECTED!

The Chefs, I mean the Chiefs, pulled one out today! And it was a good, enjoyable game. So I suppose I should work on not being a fair-weather fan, huh? But then again, it was snowy and cold today ... does that even make sense?

We watched part of the game at Christa's, and Callie Anne was in rare form. She is 15 months now, and her only two words are "esssssssss" (Yes) and "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (everything else, usually at a VERY high volume). In her defense, she does sign quite a few things, and she most definitely communicates ... just not in ways that resemble speech as we know it. Anyway, her greeting to me today was the loud "EHHHHHHH", two steps backwards, and a vicious (and quite accurate) javelin-like throwing of a hard plastic toy at me. The tricky thing about her is that she is so darn cute that you assume she's SWEET, and as it turns out those two things do not necessarily go hand in hand.



Watch tomorrow for the "It's Not Me! Monday" post ... that was too much fun last week!

No comments: