Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday



This box links to a hilarious post - apparently this is a regular weekly thing, and I totally love it.

SO... this week,I definitely did not laugh when my (3 yo) grandson asked for Pretty Princesses for his bedtime story ...

I definitely did not get annoyed all 30 times that someone was late to meet me ...

I definitely did clean every inch of my house ...

My (4yo) granddaughter did not learn my phone number and call me, and call me, and call me ...

I did not laugh when same granddaughter said I couldn't talk to her younger brother because he wasn't wearing pants ..

I definitely did not cry when the song "I Danced with Cinderella" came on ... in fact I never do that ...

I surely did not knock the shower caddy off the wall (yes again) and don't have a bruise the size of Texas on my foot ...

I certainly didn't turn off the Chiefs game because I got sick to my stomach ... again ...

AND ... last but not least ... I did not take muffins that nobody ate to the women's bible study brunch, and I did not donate them to the church office after it was over!!

Oh come on, there's got to be hundreds more, better than these, but I can't think of any. I think I need to start a new journal for next week, because my life is seriously FULL of this stuff!!

5 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

1. i cry almost every time i hear cinderella by SCC.
2. my kids ar eth grandkids that call and call and call....so funny!
3. i love ur list!

Alexis said...

Great list! I loved picturing your grandson not being allowed to use the phone because he wasn't properly attired. ha!

Keyona said...

Well if he didn't have pants on he shouldn't be on the phone right?? :o)

Angie Clayton said...

Apparently that was Lexi's perspective on the pants! She's the consummate big sister! She rolled her eyes at me recently and sighed and said, "Big brothers." Funny stuff.

Anna said...

Super cute!!!

Thanks for the giggle!