Thursday, November 06, 2008

Amusing ...

Christa called ... she just caught Callie playing in the toilet ... at least it was flushed ;) ... and hey, she won't have to give her a bath tonight!

Visited them today and was surprised to find both Lexi and Mason in LAST year's Halloween costumes ... princess and spiderman came back to visit ... those costumes are the best investsments! Mason's spiderman is getting a little tight around the abs, and I just about ripped Lexi's head off getting the thing over her head, but hey, they didn't complain so why would I worry.

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

You have some beautiful grandchildren. I like your blog. Glad we found each other through paperback swap.

My blog is very...changy. So your subheading was a great relief for me. Constant change fits well with the way my mind works. Don't tell my husband I said that. ;o)