Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stoked - part two

OK here are those pictures I promised. First, the snowmen. I forgot to mention that mine also has a dent in the center of the top of his head that makes him look a little like ET ... and that Charlene was worried about getting home so she could "snip off" the places where the paint smudged? Seriously?



During our "bunko" game every time we moved tables we had to wear one of the "props" at that table - here's one each of Charlene and I. There's some others that are super funny but I decided I better not publish them without permission. Of course I don't have Charlene's permission but she'll get over it. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Lovin all your posts! Also checked out your other blog and it looked so good, I went to your background place and found a cute one for my blog. Thanks for the inspiration update!

Angie Clayton said...

I actually found that background site from Anita ('Mud and Coffee' link) - must give credit where it's due! Super cute stuff!